If you love cycling or want to give it a try, The Cyclists of Stamford (TCOS) is almost definitely right for you. We are a community cycling group happy to share our knowledge of great local routes, cafe stops and the joy of road cycling.
Hilly or flat, fast or leisurely, long or short, we will endeavour to deliver the right combination of fitness, fun and camaraderie.
Annual membership is just £30 and the sign up process is simple, click on 'Join' in the menu at the top of the page to get started.
Our community and local charities - doing good
We are also keen to help and support the people around us, whether this is with our time, experience or fund raising. As a minimum we aim to give at least 50% of any surplus monies to a local charity (at the end of each financial year) and organise a specific charity ride. In 2021/22, our chosen charities are 'Second Helpings' (http://www.secondhelpings.org.uk/ ), T-21 ( http://www.t-21.co.uk/ ) and Mind Space ( http://mindspacestamford.com/ ).
Give TCOS a try
Whilst we are keen for people to join, some of you will want to see if fitness, fun and camaraderie is to your liking. If this is true for you, it is OK with us if you come along as a guest for the first 3 rides.
- Sat, 20 AugBlackstones Sports & Social Club20 Aug, 09:00Blackstones Sports & Social Club, The Sports Field, Lincoln Rd, Stamford PE9 1UU, UKReady to give riding a go, or to get back into it. These rides covers 10 to miles and will always go at a suitable pace for the participants, with a cafe stop. You’ll need a roadworthy bike, helmet, suitable clothing and a drink is advisable.
- Multiple DatesSun, 21 AugBlackstones Sports & Social Club
- Sun, 28 AugBlackstones Sports & Social Club
- Mon, 26 SeptBlackstones Sports & Social Club
- Sept 2021 / Aug 22The Cyclists of Stamford
"No more stuff. Lets ride"