TCOS Membership 2021/22
Time & Location
About the Event
In addition to organised rides, TCOS members can benefit from the following:
- 10% off at Richardsons Cycles
- British Cycling Membership discounts
- Corporate Membership prices at Equilibrium Gym & Fitness, Ketton
- Velforte sports nutrition products
- A range of discounts and benefits from Jensen Security & Fire systems (Club Sponsor)
We support local businesses, as well as a number of local charities and the savings members can gain from the above can amount to much more than the annual costs of TCOS Membership.
New to TCOS: The 'Join' page of the website provides a headline summary and an initial 'Sign up' form to complete, Guests should complete this prior to attending a ride. After 3 rides (or sooner if you are ready to join) you just need to follow the Membership process (below).
Membership / Membership renewal: We ask you to complete and submit a TCOS Registration form as part of the membership process (so we have the information needed to deliver the right member experience) and to purchase an Annual membership ticket via the 'Upcoming rides' section on the TCOS website Home page (URL below).
When you ride with us...
Our T&C's website page (URL below) contains a number of documents you may wish to read and understand. One of them relates to our 'Ride protocols' and we ask that you read these as part of the membership process. Your ride leads can answer any questions but feel free to contact us via the website if there is anything you wish to ask / raise.
The cycling community always looks out for each other and that is equally true, if not more so in TCOS but being self sufficient in terms of dealing with the basics is actively encouraged for guests and expected from members. The essentials are:
- Tools to repair punctures (including a spare inner tube unless you are tubeless)
- Enough food and drink to refuel and hydrate during the ride
- Lights if there is a reasonable probability they will be needed
- A clear head and good health
We will endeavour to ensure Members and Guest riders are safe and cared for to the best of our abilities, please note:
- Should an incident or situation arise that means a rider requires medical attention, we will follow our defined protocols (available on request from the Committee) and if necessary use the contact information provided in the annual membership form.
- Where a rider has advised us of a pre-existing condition, our ride Leaders / Captains or a qualified First aider (usually the same person) will be advised and endeavour to follow any specific instructions the rider has provided.
- Only specified ride Leaders /Captains are covered by the Clubs insurance policy i.e. all other Members and Guests will need to consider their insurance requirements, in particular liability cover and are encouraged to ensure they have cover in place. This URL to the British Cycling website provides details of their individual Membership levels, including insurance cover, with a discount for TCOS members. https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/clubs/membership
We do not accept any liability or responsibility beyond this and by becoming a member you are confirming your understanding and acceptance of the above.
- 2021/22 TCOS Membership£30£300£0